Tuesday, April 17, 2012

favorites

Favorites on the web.


One of my favorite artists (as shown above)

An amazing magazine out of canada that I can't afford but can look at online.

great little food videos that can be more fun than watching tv.  I love chef John's voice.

reminds me why I want to be a fashion designer in my next life.

found a great little company while shopping last summer in portugal (I'm craving their wallpaper)

a well designed recipe website where you can heart your faves

another favorite artist

love watching her make these

if only I had more patience, I'd make this.

Favorites on the iPad.


flipboard is by far my favorite app.  


Unstuck is a fun little self help game app that actually is quite good.

Picframe is good for combining several pictures into one for posting on facebook.

Instagram is super cool for your iPhone.

The Guardian Eyewitness posts amazing pictures picked from all over the world.

4 comments:

  1. Shaun8:50 PM

    Thanks for sharing the links, Teesha! Have you tried INSPIRO? It's a random prompt generator - it really comes up with some wacky stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely list of links !! Love the picture of the creation !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I am going to try flipboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!
    Teesha, was für herrliche verrückte Ideen du hast.
    Was für fantastische Werke.
    Ich kann mich gar nicht satt sehen :-)
    Und ich liebe deine neue Idee, deinen Kräutergarten.

    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende mit viel Licht und Freude
    Sophie xoxo

    ReplyDelete