Monday, January 30, 2012

amazing jane



I am SO EXCITED about having jane teach this weekend at our Artfest Annex in Seattle.  She flew in last wednesday from Australia, right before driving up to the fort for our PLAY retreat this past weekend.  Coming back to seattle today, we had to make a pit stop at daniel smith so she could pick out some prismacolor pencils for me.  She's been making my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.  We can squeeze in a couple more for the workshop but are keeping the class small and intimate.  Email me quickly if you want to come.  it starts this friday at 10am.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Teesha miss having you post more often......miss your art....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine that having Jane with you and teaching was fabulous. she is so lovely, high energy and generous in all she does. wishing you all a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog by chance;How beautiful is this... what a wonderful world!

    ReplyDelete