Sunday, November 27, 2011

recent workshop results

 So this is what I made in the 3-day workshop taught by Karen Michel and Traci Bautista.  The above journal cover was made by fusing plastic bags taught by Karen.  I quilted a little closure since I had some odds and ends in my sewing bag.  Alma Stoller made the really cool fabric doodad that is hanging off the spine.  It was a gift from her many years ago and I felt it was time to use it.

 The inside pages were taught by Traci
 Photo altering taught by Karen

 Karen gave me this postcard which I loved.  I was using misprinted pages that Tracy had made for his diabetic journal.  It was good paper and I didn't want it to go to waste.
 I'll admit...2 days with flora, then a few days later 3 days with traci and karen left me feeling a little workshop'd out.  I was ready to start doing my own art again.  ;)

 This is Traci on the far left.
This is Karen with some of her fabulous art for sale.  It was a grand weekend overall and tons of fun hanging out with some dear friends.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:01 PM

    oh my god!!! you are so talented!!! this is beautiful!!! really, congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete