Monday, November 07, 2011

confirmations

wow...I've been a little scared to read the comments on my last post.  Just didn't know which way they'd go, but knew I finally had to be brave and face the music.  After reading through them, with a big lump in my throat, I am SO THANKFUL once again for all the wonderful beings who have been on this journey alongside me...even those of you who I've never met but send good energy through your thoughts and support.

I know there are good things up ahead for us all...even better than 10 artfests put together.  I KNOW it.  It isn't about ME...quite the opposite.  I feel it is all about my own sphere of influence and even beyond that.  I'm excited.  I had 2 majorly HUGE confirmations the day I made the announcement public that confirmed in my mind that I indeed made the right decision.  any lingering questions were once and for all erased.

It's funny...the above journal page has been gently brewing little by little over the past couple of months and just last saturday when I sat down to work on it (I finally finished it with random thoughts) did it all make sense.  The imagery wasn't feeling cohesive until I realized what it was saying.  that is what makes journaling so magical for me!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic page Teesha !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a cute magic carpet, Teesha! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a red lady on one of 3 sea gurkings... It must mean something. It's safer to stay in the trenches, but if you really want to reach the other side, you have to go through the minefield and hope for the best... You will always be a true inspiration for me, art fest or not...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant gurkins...

    ReplyDelete