Monday, June 28, 2010

Stuff recently on my camera

I unloaded my camera and these were on it.  starting at the top, the top three are in and around Talouse Petit Restaurant in lower queen anne (seattle).  Momo (the next 2) is a cute little shop on Jackson in the ID district.  The cubby hole piece sits behind their counter and is filled with gifts from customers.  The next 3 shots are from DIG, a garden store over on vashon island.  I thought these were awesome garden ideas.  The beach shots just really spoke to me.  I love to see trees in all forms...I think every aspect of them are just beautiful.  and lastly, I just really loved the name of this restaurant and think the font they used was brilliant.  Ooba Tooba is in bellevue and is yummy goodness.

13 comments:

  1. Nothing beats nature for all sorts of inspiration. I wish I lived near a beach~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gifts from customers, like SPAM!?!? What's up with that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of rusty pots.
    I wanted to thank you again for your videos which I have really enjoyed, and just linked to in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pics! They have come up so clearly on my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome pics. I love the "pyramid" of drawer planters and the wood pics are brilliant. Nature shots, can't go wrong there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos! These all have such incredible patterns and shapes within them. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good stuff! inspiration comes from everywhere, if we just look!

    we recently updated our blog with a tab for 'stuff we like' and added you! :-) just fyi!

    keep up the amazing-ness!
    http://thingswithwingsartjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving all those pictures and places. Bye-bye...I am now going back to look more closely at the details of the photos.

    Have a fun day. Dogwood

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool set of shots. There is a lot of inspiration to be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, Teesha...i want to go to MOMO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow inspiring images! That Momo shop looks like my kind of place!!!

    Your art journals are simply stunning!!! Thanks for the creative muse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for share,good post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teesha, What great photos...also your shots from the Space Needle...yes, lots of inspiration and a chance to see through your remarkable eyes.

    ReplyDelete