Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nanci Drew

Recently, Nanci Drew, an art friend of mine sent me a flyer announcing that she was going into practice as a spiritual guidance counselor and intuitive healer.  I have always loved Nanci's spirit, so I emailed her and set up an appt.  I felt it was important to support her in this way.  I saw her last friday and while she seems to be unorthodox in her methods (at least to me, as I haven't had much experience in seeing these types of healers), she was the real deal.  I felt like a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders and learned some very interesting things about myself that will surely help me in the months to come.  As I drove home, I literally was all tingly and had a renewed sense of deep happiness and hope and calm.  I only hope more and more people feel inclined to come out into the public and share their gifts like this.  I also hope more and more people take stuff like this seriously and make time to participate in these types of healing and empowerment sessions.  Nanci works out of Everett, WA. but says that she has done many remote healing sessions as well.  Her email is cat4chng@yahoo.com and her new website is http://www.nancidrewintuitivehealer.com/  The above image is from her business card.

11 comments:

  1. Kittyj11:53 AM

    Thanks for sharing this Teesha! We can all use a bit of help right now. The best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my dear teesha! i'm eleni from greece! i read your post and i sent an e- mail to nanci!
    please whenever you are able to visit my blog ! i'd like so much your opinion! you are my great inspiration!!!!!!!!!
    www.apinkdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if she could heal my bronchitis and my winter blues?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use her healing powers, wish I was close by. I have heard of this and would love to find the real deal in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have her as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanci Drew10:14 AM

    Hi all! Nanci Drew here! I want to thank Teesha so very much for posting this! I am truly grateful. I want to remind anyone who is interested in a healing that I CAN work long distance because we are working with energy and energy has no time or space. Also, I am VERY excited to be at Artfest this year doing healings and giving energy boosts so I look forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this and love nanci too!
    wish I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been work by different healers that has saved my poor body from going down the gurgler with cancer... i believe! X:-)
    i have seen a: Kinesiologist, a Bowen therapist, a cranio-sacral therapist, healers and mediums, and i have had a Guru's guidance and all have given me great insights into my body and psyche... The journey continues to be amazing! Good Luck with yours Teesha X:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nanci Drew just launched her website. Please check it out!
    www.nancidrewintuitivehealer.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops....http://www.nancidrewintuitivehealer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie Cantrel7:57 AM

    Generous. Enthusiastic. Joyful. These are words I would use to describe Nanci. I was fortunate to have a session with Nanci in person and a session over the phone (from opposite coasts).

    In person, Nanci shared her talents with a group of us quite generously. She was willing to help us in any way that she could and used her talents for our highest good. I was grateful to have met her and so fortunate to be on the receiving end of her healing talents.

    Over the phone, Nanci was equally generous and was able to have a session with me within 24 hours of contacting her. As a practitioner, she is highly motivated and eager to help. I highly endorse working with Nanci and look forward to our future sessions.

    ReplyDelete