Friday, October 30, 2009

book list 1

if you like stitching, either by machine or hand, this is a good book.
Lots of good inspirations in these pages.  I have participated in collaborative journals for the past 10 years and they are always a source of frustration (deadlines), community (nourishing), and exciting inspiration (seeing original work).

Rice Freeman Zachary finally reeled me in to participate in a book (I always turn down offers in the interest of time)...and this turned out to be a really good book I am proud of being a part of.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what it is about the Sandra Meech book that makes you recommend it? Any specific likes? Is it much different from her other two books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really didn't need to get ideas for more books to buy ;-) - I am afraid I'm a bit of a book hoarder - but thanks anyway, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of your past subscribers who misses your book lists. Thanks for sharing more of your favorite books with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie7:22 AM

    I've sooo missed your book lists. Thanks for sharing these finds and let us know when you buy something new. :)

    ReplyDelete