Saturday, April 18, 2009

my fabulous life

I am sorry for not blogging for awhile.  Artfest took a good chunk of my time, then we had a house full of guests for a week.  Anyway...I'm back to my normal life again. 
tracy took me to the first day of the issaquah farmers market this morning and bought me a dozen red tulips.
I found some fun stuff at Anthropology the other day.  These things make me happy just looking at them while I cook.
I bought one thing at the artfest vendor night (was trying to save my pennies)...but couldn't resist this fabulous papier mache piece from katie kendrick

5 comments:

  1. The tulips are GORGEOUS . . .the Anthropology finds are fabulous . . .and the piece by Katie Kendrick? I can see why you couldn't resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back! Missed your journal pages. In the meantime I brought your art & life magazines and journal books out... one more time... Oh, I wish I lived where I could sign up for one of your fabulous art retreats! I'm no artist but I like to do artsy stuff. And I found journaling through your webpage. It really changed things for me! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaver and Cute way to display the tulips! You have such Beautiful flowers there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, love anthropology!! I have the little chickie pitcher. Teesha love you journal pages, so colorful, such a feast for the eyes.

    I have purchased several of your journal pages - I was wondering how you have copies made?? I really like the size, and the quality of them.

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete