Friday, April 24, 2009

KVI point on Vashon Island

This is Sophie's favorite spot to run...KVI point on Vashon Island.  She hasn't been able to come here for 2 years while she has been healing from a leg surgury, but finally today was the day.
we were the only ones on the beach for a good 2 hours...right at low tide.  

someone must have been practicing for the tv show, survivor.  I tried to see if it was wobbly.  it wasn't.
my stash of rocks and driftwood for some future project.  recognize the bag traci lampie?

4 comments:

  1. Teesha, I can't breathe when I see your journal pages...they are so amazing, they take my breath away. I love your art. Plain and simple...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big sigh.....this makes me homesick. I miss beaches full of rocks and driftwood, they are so much more intersting than beaches full of sunburned tourists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:01 PM

    I do! Love it and all that it holds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Vashon Island but have not been there in over 15 years...so nice to see your photos of it :-)

    ReplyDelete