Tuesday, November 11, 2008

time for new journal pages




Tracy bought me an i-pod touch (2nd generation) when we were in las vegas and I never thought I'd use it much but I use it all the time for lists, calendar, weather, soduko (just learned it and I love it), and various other weird apps. My favorite feature is that you can play Pandora Radio on it. www.pandora.com . Basically, you put in a favorite song or artist and they will come up with a playlist of songs that are similiar to it. I always hear a ton of new artists that I never heard of before...so this last journal page I was listing bands as they came up while I was journaling.


6 comments:

  1. Love Pandora. Another internet station you might be interested in is www.radioparadise.com. Very eclectic, I have heard some new artist's (new to me anyway) and love the station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Pooh quote:) That page would make a great poster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always so much to see on your journal pages, everything dances around the pages with such joy and abandon. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i llove love love your new pages!!! i so want to journal but everytime i do i dont end up with much of anything...i so love the one with the books and woman!!! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last journal page, you could really do a magnificent twist on fashion illustration with that type of body form LOVE IT!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxx
    http://appliquefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete