Thursday, November 06, 2008

journal freak out






Here are some more journal pages. I panic'd last night when I heard we have to go to portland on a business trip this afternoon (till saturday) and my journal is FULL! eeeeyikes! I simply can't go without a journal...so I was up at the crack of dawn (come to think of it, it was way before the crack of dawn) frantically binding a new journal to take. The pages won't be painted like they usually are, but oh well. It's paper and I have pens and collage and adhesive. oh that reminds me...that I have some new products I have been loving in my journal...will tell you about them in a few days.

7 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are just so incredible, I hope you never stop exploring this medium!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal pages. So full of fun and color.
    Love that "little monkey" one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, so glad you got to put one together! Without the painted pages, maybe a new idea will emerge!

    Safe journey to Portland, its raining cats and dogs here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout are little works of art. Totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful artwork, I love all what you made.
    Hugs,
    Anja from germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. The monkey page is beautiful and so fun!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxx
    http://appliquefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did that once, left for a trip with blank pages. I ended up stuck in an airport and did four journal pages using only things found there. I even used coffee to stain the pages, Starbucks of course:-) Sometimes it's a good stretch to not have our favorite supplies available. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete