Monday, May 07, 2007

workshops in july and oct.

The workshops are up on our site now www.teeshamoore.com and click on workshops. I am taking registrations for all our Gardena, CA. classes and Cindy at www.paperstudio.com is handling all the Tempe, AZ workshop sign-ups. Tracy will provide a sample for his "old school chalkboard journal" by the end of the week. I was playing with a chalkboard that my niece had sent me when all of a sudden an idea clicked which Tracy loved...so we have to order some to be able to make the sample...but it will be really cool. Anyhoo...I am running like a mad chicken today with tons & tons on my lists...so that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Shin Young4:00 AM

    I just wanted to say Issue 7 of Art & Life arrived yesterday and it's wonderful in the color format. It was already great and now it's the best.

    Thanks Shin

    ReplyDelete