Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I put this picture up of a purse I made to advertise my artfiberfest retreat happening october 17-21. The first wave of registrations have been processed (about 100) and there are still spaces in all the workshops. Artfiberfest has such a different feel about it...it's more mellow and more intimate because of the smaller group. It's a great place to get your feet wet if you have not been to (the bigger and crazier) artfest. to look at the workshops visit www.teeshamoore.com and click on artfiberfest.

we are heading to providence in a couple of weeks to attend our daughter's RISD graduation while trying to find her an apt. in seattle so she has someplace of her own when she comes home. It's exciting to be looking again at seattle apts. Some time ago I had wanted to get a place in seattle (a 2nd home if you will), but when it came down to it, I realized I like my home, studio & acreage in the country and more importantly we just didn't want to spend the money on it. Still...Seattle has such energy, and it's fun looking at places.

We still have spaces in our workshops we are teaching in los angeles in july (Gardena actually). I am trying to put together a party, slide show, journaling jam, etc. on that saturday night between the 2 days of workshops, so we have more time to just hang out with our students. We are really looking forward to it since we don't get out to teach all that often anymore.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh!! Teesha, I LOVE that purse...you make the most amazing things! M..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS purse!! And the cover of Art & Life in the previous post looks pretty darn swell too! Can't wait for that!
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the purse!

    What a talent you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your blog, it looks great especialy the purse. Hope to see you at my blog www.mikascrap.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing art you produce! I discovered your journal pages online. I've kept a journal since I was 9 (every day for about 33 years now) and a blog for 2 years, but what you do takes the prize. You don't actually produce one a day, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy Wegner6:00 PM

    Very cool purse! My niece is graduating from the RISD too and we are attending the graduation. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so much LOVE your blog, and all your cool, wonderful, fabulous inspiration. Thanks, Teesha. !!!!!

    ReplyDelete