Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ooops...got power again


just realized I got power back on monday, but didn't update my site like I said I would. Been working around the clock to get orders out before christmas, new registrations for artfest that are christmas presents and new subscriptions. The power outage was no fun at all. Although I do think we were wimps compared with other (way worse) disasters that have happened in other states. we have friends who live just a mile away who are still without power (in 30 degree weather). 6 days now....and everywhere you drive you see trees layong on top of dented houses. anyway...this picture is a painted door I bought from a street artist in portland. Haven't figured out where to put it yet.

12 comments:

  1. Glad your power is back...it really is such a comfort to have heat, and flip a switch and have light! LOVE the door! I'm checking daily for the new Art & Life...can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one COOL door!!! I sometimes think that I want to be a street artist. Maybe set up my stuff at First Fridays.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is it to have power! glad you have warmth and light again. the painting is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little concerned about you and am happy to see that you have power and are okay. Don't forget I am a claims adjuster for catastrophes. I would like to meet you but not this way :)
    Hope you had a great Christmas.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cool piece of art and it is totally you! Hey, hurry up and update this blog and tell us what Tracy thought of his very cool little creatures you made for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. i love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool door! I'm anxiously awaiting the new Art & LIfe!!! I've nearly memorized the past issues! eek! Need more, more more! Would also love to hear how TRacy liked his xmas dollies! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my fears is going without power. No cable? No heat? No online shopping? My disposition is too fragile! I'm very glad that its back on!
    Also, I think I owe TRacy for the trade of a book. oops..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teesha, have you seen "Pan's Labyrinth" yet? Whew! very powerful...loved the magical part, but so much cruelty...eek..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your art! I have seeing it at some other places and just now I found your blog! great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya just wanna drop you a line to say a love your artwork.And im only 13.Was reserching it for homework.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss your posts! Come back please!!! I know you're busy but please?????

    ReplyDelete