Friday, June 02, 2006

Tiffany's home!


My daughter just spent the last 6 days driving from Rhode Island to Seattle in her orange '79 vw bus. She slept in Walmart parking lots because apparently a lot of people do that. They are free, are open 24 hours and they have a bathroom. So all the rv's and campers and vans all group together in the corner of the parking lot and "camp" there for the night. Supposedly a lot of people do it! crazy! Anyway...since she needs $$ fast, I hired her to write the html code to add links and a cooler header to my blog and am tickled pink with what she did. She tried to explain it to me but html is like some big math equation and I'd rather not deal with it. She is still working on her newest site but you gotta see it www.tiphoni.com. What you see was her final project for her Web Design class at RISD.

11 comments:

  1. Very nice updates to your blog. Love your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site should have a favicon.ico. Ask your daughter to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banner!
    Road trips are always fun! I never did the Walmart camping but did sleep in my truck a few times at rest areas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you are glad she's home safe and sound.

    I have your journal on my workbench right this very minute, and am so lovin' this project. Of course, I should be working on artfest stuff right this minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip for the Wallmart sight seeing tour! Totally beats scary rest areas. (I did that crazy train-girls don't do it!) Tiphoni- Great job on your site. Lots of great tricks and things. And your little people illustrations are too cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your banner!! Orange is a Fav color in your family, heh??? Love Tiphoni's Website! My daughter is in Kentucky on a mini road trip, she comes home today and tomorrow afternoon, another road trip to Ocean City! Wooooo Hooooo! When's it my turn?!!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Banner is great and I love the eat Kimchi drawing (speaking as a Korean).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:13 PM

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:33 AM

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:18 PM

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete